Monologue Blogger has an original round of eight scripted scenes for you to sink your creative teeth into.
Below you will see some comedy, drama and a combination of the two.
- Perfect Little Bubble – a man is about to propose to his woman when he discovers she has a severe nervous disorder that tests their love.
- Sweet and Dandy – a wannabe writer is trying to come to terms with finally setting out to write the novel he dreams about writing.
- Vouch – a sewer and drain worker is on the verge of losing his job but refuses to give up.
- Option A or Option B – one man tries to beat another man out of his money but an interesting series of events change things on this lucky day.
- Bad Talk – growing up on urban streets gets harder when the neighborhood crazy turns out to be your cousin.
- Life Moves – a scene between a protective father and a daughter who questions her father’s love.
- Patsy Fumbles – the battle of food and hunger between Grandpa and Grandson.
- Clock and Tree – two men ‘lost’, ‘aimless’ and always ‘disappointed’.
You can also have a look at 10 Practice Scripts for Actors