For teen actors looking for audition material from plays, have a look at these top 10 rated teen monologues from plays on Monologue Blogger. Drama/Comedy.
10 Great Plays for Teen Monologue Auditions
- Acting Different – Robert tries to show off in front of his friends while his girlfriend is with him and all he does is make himself look foolish in front of her.
- Angel Prayers – Milani has fallen in with the wrong crowd of friends and it all seems to stem from a deep loneliness from not fitting in and feeling outcast.
- A Sense of Belonging – Beverly suffers from anxiety to the point of where she struggles to make friends.
- Attention – Michelle argues with her sister over arguing with her family. She goes head to head with her in order to try and find a common balance in their family unit.
- Bubble World – Two close cousins are slowly drifting apart from each other because of their growing interests in other areas of life.
- I’m Not Dumb – Tabitha always feels a step behind the other students when it comes to her studies and she reaches out to her Guidance Counselor for aid.
- Just So You Know – Two sisters battle it out by making marks in the sand in order to come together and be close.
- Lick My Wounds – Crystal feels that the connection with her boyfriend is losing its grip and is strongly considering breaking up.
- Protective Shield – Rita is searching for a way to rid herself of suicidal thoughts.
- Shadows of My Mind – Naomi opens up to her favorite Aunt about the unhappiness she constantly feels.
- For even more Teen Monologues from Plays