Are you a video creator? Try your hand at these 11 drama monologues for your next video creation. Free material to create your own short video projects.
11 Drama Monologues for Video Creators
- Hardcore G – Z gives his long time friend an ultimatum because of his substance abuse.
- Number 2 – a powerhouse real estate mogul named Matthew confronts the second best.
- Soil, Air, Sky: Janet’s Monologue – Janet’s fiancé is all in on wanting to move down south where he’s originally from but it’s not what she’s ever had in mind.
- We Are The Distance – Teddy has the most significant choice to make in all his life regarding his brother.
- Second Look – Cher questions whether or not she is still attractive to men.
- Head In The Clouds – Drizzle tries to talk some sense in to Frank about his work ethic.
- Just A Crack – Rayla wants to have a good relationship but the man she is with may not be the best fit.
- The Way My Eyes See It – Leather talks to the one person who he thinks understands him and can help him.
- There Is Only Here and Now – an inspirational monologue for people to go and take action towards their dreams.
- Hear What I Speak – Zadkiel expresses what it feels like to forgive someone.
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone – Lara wants to enjoy her youth but she happens to be with a guy who seems more introverted than she would like.