11 Free Monologues for Teenagers is a collection of pieces for teen auditions and video projects covering comedy/drama for girls and guys.
11 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Where Do People Get Their Manners? – Jasmine works at a sneaker shop and can’t stomach the rude treatment of customers she encounters daily.
- Shadows of My Mind – Naomi suffers from depression and for the first time talks to someone about it.
- Some People Realize Things Later On – Veronica is inspired to become a teacher but her family doesn’t believe or accept that she can become one based on her past behavior.
- Something Else Takes Over – Taliyah constantly argues and disagrees with her mother. She turns to her Aunt for help and advice.
- Before I Give Out – Perla’s career ambitions and college grades are causing her too much pressure.
- A Higher Level of Talk – Bart wishes he wasn’t such a jackass when it comes to women.
- Stop Playing The Victim – Sally wants to keep her friend but needs to straighten out her negative thoughts.
- Potato Head – Ronda can’t stand seeing her cousin wasting her youth on TV binge watching.
- Growing A Full Mustache – Tim needs a way out of his boyhood and decides to grow his own mustache to find his manliness.
- Come Together In A Joyful Manner – Carol’s deep desire is to simply see her family get along and love one another.
- We Will Cross That Bridge When We Come To It – Andy just wants to date girls and rejects the push he’s being given for a more serious relationship.
MB’s Popular Teen Collection:
- 12 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 13 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 14 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 15 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 16 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 17 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 18 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Free Monologues for Teenagers and Kids from Plays
Thanks for using Monologue Blogger, please tell your friends about us if you like our resource. Thank you!