Here’s a contemporary batch of 15 youth plays for teen actors in need of performance material for auditions, video projects or acting drama class.
15 Youth Plays for Teen Actors
- Acting Different – Robert has been making his girlfriend secondary to his friends.
- Angel Prayers – Milani isn’t certain that an angel has been looking out for her best interest.
- A Sense of Belonging – a high schooler has never fit in with the other teens and she talks to her mom about her feeling of isolation.
- Bubble World – two cousins who care about one another may have grown too far apart to continue being as close as they once were.
- Just So You Know – two sisters who don’t get along try to come together and work out their differences
- Mind Trick – dark thoughts continue to enter the mind of this character.
- No Comparison – Cordelia is attracted to women but still has to cope with guys asking her out.
- Pit of My Stomach – Nina lives a very rare life with her father who lives the life of a criminal.
- Please Forgive Me – Jesse has been taking his family problems out on his girlfriend.
- Potato Head – Ronda wants to see her cousin live more life socially, instead of seeing her cousin stay at home all the time.
- Protective Shield – Rits talks to her closest friend about her battles with trusting people.
- Shadows of My Mind – Naomi suffers from depression and seeks help from her Aunt.
- Something Else Takes Over – Taliya talks to her aunt about her temper tantrums.
- Two Shades Away – trying to get back on the road to your life’s true path isn’t ever easy.
- Typical Teen – Shadira tries to get her mom to understand that she needs more emotional support and understanding.