20 Free Monologues for Teenagers of All Ages explores a grouping of comedy/drama teen monologues for creative projects and solo works.
Topics include family bonds, breaking up, trust, religious belief, humility, dating and more.
20 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Attention – Michelle just wants to see her family in better spirits and she feels her sister is always the cause of drama.
- People Never Seem To Want To Engage With Me – Clarissa tells her boyfriend that whenever she talks no one ever seems to listen.
- Do What Makes You Happy – Netty hopes her friend begins to gain more confidence and not turn to others for approval when it comes to her music.
- Trust Me For Once – Pala argues with her Mother over which college she is choosing to attend if accepted.
- A Fool With A Sensitive Heart – Irva hasn’t seen her friend since college and now that they are hanging out again, doesn’t like the change in his character.
- Same Routine, Different Day – Cheyanne needs her Dad to back off so that she can feel like she has her own life.
- One Hundred Percent Sure – Jabez faces the ongoing issues he has within himself over whether or not he believe there’s a God.
- Say Something – Sala discusses privately with her friend over how they should approach another mutual friend about her ongoing drug usage.
- The World Is Not Kind – Polly wants to be treated like an adult and in this monologue explains why.
- Figuring Out My Purpose – Elena struggles to figure out her life’s calling.
- Picking Out A Prom Dress – Lianna tries to convince her father to buy her a more expensive prom dress.
- Breaking Up For Good – a short monologue from the character Crystal about breaking up with her boyfriend.
- Lack of Connection – Soya has a heart to heart with her mother over how they aren’t as close as she hopes they one day can be together.
- I Don’t Want To Be A Housewife – Kendal bugs out over the pressure she faces when constantly being told to do things she doesn’t want to do.
- Please Tell Me How – Cornella talks about the difficult time she is having grieving over her father’s sudden and unexpected death.
- Straight A Student – Paige isn’t happy about who she is and she wishes to change her High School image.
- RRRR! – Ruth is deeply upset over not being granted permission by her parents to date a guy she likes.
- A Walk In The Son – Alderon is hesitant to make his girlfriend a vampire just like him.
- Heavy Cough – Emilia hasn’t been feeling so well and she tries to convince her mother that she thinks that something may seriously be wrong with her.
- Know What You Are Worth – Janet confides in her sister to raise her confidence levels and be less humble.
MB’s Popular Teen Collection:
- 11 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 12 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 13 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 14 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 15 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 16 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 17 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 18 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Free Monologues for Teenagers and Kids from Plays
Thank you for visiting and using Monologue Blogger material. Please share our resource with your friends.