5 Monologues for All Ages shares a short group of monologues for men/women as well as additional material from plays and scripts.
In this post we offer 5 monologues for women and 5 for men. Each running 1-2 minutes long for both comedy/drama.
Topics include obsession, jokes, bugs, society and identity, emergencies, success, urine and death.
5 Monologues for All Ages
- Friends With Nutjob – Jessica has a new friend but she keeps getting an eerie feeling due to an apparent obsession from that same friend.
- Misplaced – M is undergoing a deep sensation of not fitting in to society.
- Flycatcher – Anna shares the story of a silly joke her husband played on her while going out for dinner.
- Little Critters – Poor Sarah does battle with a bug while trying to stay calm at work.
- Video Game Obsession – Coleman talks about the problem she has with her husband regarding his constant video game playing.
- Lit But Not In The Red – Jerome has major success as a music artist and is not sure he can take on the fast paced, substance abuse life he has been living.
- Level Playing Field – Richard talks to his boss about how they are losing the battle against a major competitor to their business.
- Final Film Reel – J wants to see one more final flash of his human existence before he expires.
- The Dog Didn’t Pee In Your Sneaker – Pete takes a whizz in someone’s sneaker whom he does not like.
- Can I Use Your Toilet? – Ernie is about to bust a gut and as a final hope makes his way into a restaurant to use the toilet.