9 comedic monologues for all ages covers house crashing, food obsession, first dates gone wrong, aliens, boredom, ancestors, crazy glue and more.
9 Comedic Monologues for All Ages
- A World of Unlimited Dreams – Gabrielle is bored to death and she desperately tries to figure out something to do.
- Where Do People Get Their Manners? – Jasmine works at a sneaker shop and she vents over the rude customers she copes with.
- An Alien Keeps Stealing My Beer – Noel is annoyed because a little alien creature keeps stealing beers from his fridge!
- Crappy Pants – Elise had a first date with a guy she really like but it all went wrong because she ‘split her pants’.
- Landed On Your Doorstep – Mel has been crashing at his cousin’s house for two years…was supposed to be two days. Damn.
- Stop Loving Food – Dorothea is a bit jealous over her maid’s cooking.
- The Year Was 1899 – Walter breaks down the family history to his son.
- Crazy Glue – Linda has accidentally crazy glued her hand to her cheek. Ouch!
- Something On The Stove – Sammy can no longer stomach the horrific odor coming from his friend’s apartment.
Find thousands of great monologues absolutely free.