Are you a teen actor looking for free monologue contest pieces? Monologue contests can expose teen talent to agents, casting directors, and producers.
Monologues contests for stage & film have been around for years. Taking advantage of opportunities when they come is a great way for teen actors to get in on the action and gain valuable experience.
Monologue Blogger shares a collection of monologue contest pieces to help you find what you are looking for.
Our teen monologues cover a wide range of topics and subject matter:
- Identity, love, trust, family drama, friendship, stress, career, obsession, jealousy, money, school, life changing decisions and much more.
Free Monologue Contest Pieces for Teens
- Where Do People Get Their Manners? – Jasmine works for a sneaker store and is fed up with how customers treat her.
- Shadows of My Mind – Naomi seeks help and guidance from her Aunt because she thinks she suffers from a severe case of depression and anxiety.
- Some People Realize Things Later On – Veronica has finally discovered that she wants to be a schoolteacher. The only problem is that her family doesn’t believe in her due to her track record.
- False Make Out – Cassandra hooked up with her friend at a house party and realizes she doesn’t want to date him.
- Something Else Takes Over – Taliyah talks to her Aunt about the constant arguing and temper tantrums she has with her mother.
- Light, Somewhere – Helena doesn’t want to be an actress but she doesn’t know how to tell her father because it makes him so happy.
- Causing A Scene – Charlie’s cousin is always causing trouble, which is why he doesn’t want to hang out with him anymore.
- In Your Way – Teddy stands up against the verbal abuse he faces from his older brother.
- Ask Her Out – Daniel likes his best friend’s sister but doesn’t want to lose his friendship. In this monologues he comes to terms with his situation.
- Rosy, Peachy, Apple Eating Life – Samantha has never been close with her parents. Her college roommate can’t live without her parents.
- See Me – Alina is doubting whether or not she should continue being an actor.
- Under Your Spell – Hendrick thinks a spell has been placed on him to not meet girls.
- Before I Give Out – Perla is feeling the pressures of career and college and it may be too much for her to handle.
- Attention – Michelle confronts her sister over the family drama she always seems to create.
- Same Thing – Tara admits to her friend that they have been in a secret battle with one another.
- Stop Playing The Victim – Sally cares about her friend but she can’t tolerate the negative attitude and outlook on everything from her anymore.
- Agree To Disagree – this monologue is about how friends are better off being open and honest with one another.
- Potato Head – Ronda wants her cousin to go out with her and her friends and doesn’t want to see her cousin always stay home and watch television.
- Typical Teen – Shadira talks with her mother about her deep need to receive more support and love for her chosen ambitions.
- Growing A Full Mustache – Tim is desperately trying to figure out how to be more manly and he decides to grow his own mustache with no luck.
- Just So You Know – Sally wants to be treated right by her sister and in this monologue she tells her where she ultimately stands.
- My Side of Things – Clara lets her sister know that she doesn’t appreciate how stubborn she can be most of the time and how it ruins their relationship as sisters.
- Heavy Cough – Emilia simply doesn’t feel healthy and in this monologue she wants her Mother to understand she’s not joking.
- Telling Secrets – Sarah is upset that her best friend told the guy she likes that she is crushing on him.
- Please Forgive Me – Jesse has struggles at home and unfortunately he has a tendency to take it out on his girlfriend who he loves.
- Come Together In A Joyful Manner – Carol wants to see her family get along…just once.
- Not Feeling You – Cassandra accidentally kissed one of her guy friends at a beer party and now regrets it.
- Old Enough To Work – Martin rages at his Mother for never having any food in their refrigerator but he instantly recognizes that he shouldn’t have expressed himself in such a way towards his mother.
- Anything Sweet Stays – Carolina battles her bloated feeling and blames it on her allergies.
- The Baby Hasn’t been Fed Yet – Tiffany lashes out at her Uncle for not being pleasant during a meaningful holiday.
- I Liked Her First – Sergio is betrayed by his long time friend over a girl they both like.
- Lick My Wounds – Crystal and her boyfriend have been having issues and in this monologue she talks to him about breaking up.
- Never Been Kissed – Kerry has never kissed a guy before and although she wants to, she isn’t so sure she is ready to do so.
- Know What You Are Worth – Janet wants to see her sister have more confidence in her life.
- We Will Cross That Bridge When We Come To It – Andy doesn’t want an exclusive relationship with the girl he’s dating. He wants to take things much slower.
- Corner Store – Jasmine wants to get her close friend to stop partying too much, too often.
- Real Dad – Ashley talks to her father about his drinking problem.
- One Thing – Brianna is clearly focused on me treating her with respect and dignity.
- Figuring Out My Purpose – Elena has been struggling with figuring out who she wants to be when it comes to her career and life path.
- Bring About Change – Melani wants to make a difference in the world.
- Bad Look – Emily has a friend who has an awkward laugh and she tries to figure a way to tell her to tone it down.
- Picking out A Prom Dress – Lianna tries to convince her father to give her more money for a prom dress.
- Stacy’s Eyes – Cristina is so put off by Stacy’s eye flirtation with guys.
- Chasing, Jeremy – Kimberly experiences young puppy love.
- The World Is Not Kind – Polly shares her need with her family about wanting to be treated as an adult from now on.
- Please Tell Me How – Cornelia is trying to get past the death of her father.
- A Walk in the Sun – Alderon is having second thoughts about having his girlfriend join him as a vampire.
- A Higher Level of Talk – Bart wishes he was smarter because he failed miserably with a girl he had the hots for.
- Cider, Baby – Sophie has an obsession with apple cider and this monologue depicts that obsession.
- Tis Pity He’s A Brother – In this monologue, Lorelli tells her brother Harold that he needs to do more work for the family.
- I Don’t Want To Be A House Wife – Kendal is sick of doing ‘female’ oriented chores and lashes out at her family.
- Sly Statements – Melanie wants to be treated more lovingly from her boyfriend who seems to do the opposite all too often.
- Bubble World – Jasmine wants to see her cousin care more about other people and not be so self-absorbed in life.
- Breaking Up for Good – Crystal thinks it’s time her and her boyfriend break up.
- Mind Trick – a darker monologue piece about strange thoughts.
- I’m Not Dumb – Tabitha talks to her guidance counselor about her intelligence and deep desire to feel smart and good about herself.
- Not Making It Anymore – Jack and his girlfriend of three years may have finally reached the point of breaking up for good.
- Same Routine, Different Day – Cheyenne complains to her Grandmother about how strict her father is and how he needs to lighten up and give her space to live her life.
- Mad Mike – Mike wants to be a rap legend but the only problem is he still lives at home.
- True Calling – Charla gives advice to her friend on not giving up on her dreams.
Find thousands of great monologues absolutely free.