Check out some of these really funny comedic monologues:
- The Last M & M Samurai – Dan: You always gotta let the last man go. It’s honorable. He’s the last guy to make it out of the bag. The warrior. He’s the last samurai man.
- Just For Laughs – JANE: Ha, ha, ha, ha. That is a good one Fran. Ha, ha, ha. I have to try that sometime. Ha, ha, ha. Clever. Very clever, I love it!
- Medium – DEREK: I’m a medium. Why do you keep asking me if I’m a small? Do I look like a hobbit to you? I have wide shoulders.
- Dog Anxiety – RAQUEL: She asks me to watch her puppy Oscar. I say sure, I mean, how bad could it be to watch an innocent, harmless, cute little puppy?
- 3 Secret Ingredients – THE PLAYER: Every girl I’ve ever met wants the same thing. They want the three ingredients. Do you know what the three secret ingredients are???
- Proud Mom – SHANNON: That’s right Tobey, HIT HIM! Hit Him! Hit HIM! Kick, kick, kick, YEAH, kick, kick, kick, YEAH, YEAH! Good, good, good, YEAH, YEAH, YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
For the Ultimate List Of Comedy Monologues: