You will find new monologues added daily for actors on Monologue Blogger. MB maintains a substantial catalogue of comedy/drama pieces for your auditions.
The monologues shared in this post cover some of the following topics:
- Attraction, Identity, Fitting In, Mental Illness, Emotional Sensitivity, Compassion, Trust, Money, Comfort Zone, Dedication, Trickery, Fraud and much more.
You are welcome to use these monologues for free, which means your auditions, acting reels, video projects and acting class lessons. So long as you use them for non-profit, you are good to go.
New Monologues Added Daily for Actors
FEMALE – DRAMA
- Sparkle – Randa wants to be looked at from her boyfriend like when they first started dating.
- Top It Off – Kelly confronts her sister about the ongoing drama she always causes within their family.
- Missing Pieces – Lana is hard pressed to know her boyfriend’s whereabouts at all times.
- For My Father – Adrianne talks about how her father is an important motivator for her own ambitions in life.
- Far Too Deeply – Sharon talks to her friend about how she needs to learn to take more risks.
- Behind My Back – Sandra talks to her father about how he backstabbed her rather than being honest.
- See The Good – a monologues about trying to focus more on the positive side of life.
- Fantasy Games – Rose sometimes imagines herself being someone else, if only she knew who else she could be.
- The Way I Know Me – Shadira wishes to take action and improve herself as a person.
- String of Pearls – Sarah encourages her sister to trust her intuition more.
MALE – DRAMA
- Old Michael – Michael has come a long way as a person who has changed but a recent situation stirs his former darker self.
- False Reality – Vinci is on a mission to discover the meaning of life.
- While I Was Sleeping – James is becoming much more aware of who he is and his true calling.
- Three Thousand Dollars and A New Life – Eric has an abusive stepfather and in this monologue he tries to convince his mother to escape with him.
- Roll Out The Red Carpet – Jeff confronts his father after he and his family were abandoned.
- Out of My Hands – BB is coming around to the decision that he is going to have to make someone disappear.
- Bull’s Arena – A fistfight has taken place between two men and the one standing speaks the following words.
- Brody At Dusk – a man brought in for questioning for a crime he did not commit.
- Split – Malcolm talks to his friend about how he feels like he is losing his battle with keeping sane.
- Test Me – Sean verbally goes after a man at a bar who doesn’t talk nicely about women.
FEMALE – COMEDY
- Eating Like A Slob – Emily recounts the story of how her husband almost choked and died while eating his food to fast.
- Ready To Go On – a spoiled actress too deep in her own way of working lashes out as her director.
- Mirror Mirror On The Wall – Jan battles how she feels about her wright in front of a mirror.
- Not In Front of the Buddha – Emily rages at her boyfriend for treating her differently in front of his friends.
- The Whole Package – Anda goes on a tangent about the various men she has relationships with.
- Nervous Nostrils – Delaine pokes fun at a man about the strangely active nose nostrils a guy has.
- Side Face – first date, bad breath nuff said.
- Dust Balls – Dianna goes back to a guy’s apartment only to find out what a slob he is.
- Cider, Baby – Sophie has an unhealthy relationship with drinking too much apple cider.
- Big Brett – Amy hates overprotective men and her good friend’s boyfriend Brett is know exception.
MALE – COMEDY
- Turning 30 – the unhappy reality that we all age.
- Bromance – sometimes friends get a little too close.
- Dead or Alive – Ray Ray bumps into an old friend he assumed was long dead.
- How To Be Like Me – Alessandro is miserable and sits in his car before going upstairs to work.
- Welcome To The Club – Charlie helps his son get over a bump in the road along his path to manhood.
- Musk Mitts – Tim goes on about how he handles his ‘scratch and sniff’ issues.
- 3 Secret Ingredients – The Player gives advice to his friend about how to score with women.
- Getting Ready – Leo complains to his buddy about how long his girlfriend takes to get ready whenever they try to leave the house.
- Magical Winter Wonderland – Another crazy family holiday in the Baker house.
- Sack Race Champion – Coach Will is intense no matter where he treads.
Find thousands of great monologues absolutely free.