Sharing 15 short imagined monologues that range from 1-3 minutes long for comedy/drama and serio-comedic character driven pieces.
Top 15 Short Imagined Monologues
- Just For Laughs – Jane confesses to her dearest friends the various pranks she does on her son.
- Next In Line – Lucille works at a retail store and verbally teases customers in this comedy sketch.
- Do Me A Favor – Greggie is crashing at his buddy’s place and needs a pillow that doesn’t smell.
- The Girls – Dana listens to her best friends new love interest with hidden disgust and loneliness.
- Dog Anxiety – Raquel stops over her neighbors in her apartment complex building. She tells her of the terrible creature of a dog she has been babysitting for another friend.
- Hi, I Vincent – Vincent is hosting a house party and goes around introducing himself to everyone he doesn’t know.
- A Smile Per Day Keeps A Wrinkle Away – a woman’s philosophy on smiling one time per day.
- Hardcore G – Z gives his long time friend a final push on making a life for himself.
- Number 2 – a rude and nasty real estate mogul has a run in with his best competitor.
- Soil, Air, Sky: Janet’s Monologue – Janet’s fiancé wants to move back home with her but Janet doesn’t have the same vision.
- We Are The Distance – Teddy has been asked to do something for his brother that he cannot ever imagine doing.
- Second Look – Cher questions if she still has appeal and interest to men.
- Just A Crack – Rayla wants to be in a happy and healthy relationship but isn’t certain she’s found the one.
- There Is Only Here and Now – a monologue that inspires you to follow your dreams and take action.
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone – Lara wants to go out and have fun without always having to convince her man to go out too.
Find thousands of great monologues for women, men, teens & kids. All monologues from plays are free to use for auditions, acting school & theatre training.