Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Analytics – Google Analytics (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data), User ID extension for Google Analytics (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data), WordPress Stats (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data)
- Third-Party Advertising – Google Adsense, Media.net, Revcontent (Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data)
- Contacting the User – Mailing List or Newsletter (first and last name, email address)
- We use third-party advertising companies (including Google Adsense, Media.net, Revcontent) to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Revised: May 24, 2018