All creative writing, including monologues/scripts/scenes/skits published on Monologue Blogger can be used for free for noncommercial purposes only. You do not need to ask permission for non-commercial purposes but must give attribution.
If you don’t see your question answered below or would like to ask a direct question, you may do so at: [email protected]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I use your monologue/script for an audition, video upload to the internet, video audition, classroom practice or demo reel? Yes. You have permission to use any monologue/script from Monologue Blogger’s website, so long as it is for non-commercial purposes and we receive attribution.
- How do I give credit? A credit can be as simple as including the author’s name or a MonologueBlogger.com domain link.
- Can I make a short film, feature film, series (tv/web), theatre or radio/audio/podcast production from any of your monologues/scripts? All creative content (monologues/scripts/scenes/skits) may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of their author and/or MonologueBlogger.com if the project is for commercial purposes.
- Are your monologues from plays? Yes. We have a growing collection of e-plays that you can comb through that we publish. If you do not see your e-play for the monologue you wish to use, you may put in a request for the play.
- Can I receive a refund after I’ve purchased an eplay from Monologue Blogger? Unfortunately, all eplay purchases are final and no refunds are available once a purchase has been made.
- Can you help me find a monologue/script? No because we believe it’s important for any creative to seek out material they specifically connect to on their own or with the help of a teacher.
- Can you write an original monologue/script just for me? No, sorry we don’t do that.
- Does Monologue Blogger accept creative material/concepts/pitches/ideas for content? We do not accept unsolicited material.