Here’s 7 free drama monologues from plays for female teens that can be used for auditions, acting class or your online video channel.
- Topics include happiness, depression, family issues, love and breaking up, jealousy and self-discovery. Monologues are from 1-2 minutes long and the one-act plays have a running time of 5-10 minutes in duration.
7 Drama Monologues from Plays for Female Teens
- Protective Shield – Rita is trying to come to grips with her own sensitivity since she has inner road blocks placed on herself about issues with trusting people she cares about.
- Shadows of My Mind – Naomi talks privately to her favorite Auntie about how she suffers from depression much too often and needs help.
- Bubble World – Jasmine is fed up with her selfish cousin and wishes she wasn’t so focused on herself.
- Lick My Wounds – Crystal gives her boyfriend the opportunity to break up with her since all he does is complain.
- Treat Me Nice – Corinne wants love and respect from her mother, which seems almost impossible.
- Two Shades Away – Melanie is lost. She is confused with her path in life and in this monologue she desperately tries to come to terms with who she is meant to be.
- Just So You Know – Sally tells her sister that the way she gets treated is horrible and needs to change.