Monologue Blogger publishes monologues for teenage girl actors on a regular basis. Each week we fire up new contemporary monologues for teens that are free and can be used for auditions and acting class.
17 Kickass Monologues for Teenage Girls
- My Side of Things – CLARA talks to her sister about how stubborn she is sometimes.
- Cider, Baby – SOPHIE is at the store, picking up snacks with her friend. It appears as though she has an “unhealthy” obsession with apple cider.
- Angel Prayers – Milani is a teenager who has fell into a “bad group” of friends and has been in rebellion with school, family and the law. In this monologue, she talks to herself in her bedroom.
- The Bear – struggling with caring about people so much.
- Fog World – Sabrina confronts her brother about his loud headphone listening.
- Every Which Way – SUSANNA talks to her former best friend about why they can’t be best friends anymore.
- Shadow of My Mind – Naomi opens up to her Aunt about a circle of depression she encounters in her life.
- Mind Trick – This monologue is about how one deals with strange thoughts and questions your own sanity.
- Spring Fling – KYRA talks to Jake about how she wants to be friends and not a couple. Ouch for Jakey Boy!
- Bubble World – Jasmine, who is the teenage cousin of Jessica, vents her frustration in regards to how she thinks Jessica lives in her own imaginary world.
- Making Up Stories – PAMELA is disturbed by the b.s. that is put in her mouth by a deceitful mutual friend. Made up stories about another friend she deeply cares about that are simply not true.
- Sly Statements – Melanie has a discussion with her boyfriend about how he makes her feel less as a person.
- Not True – PAM is being accused of talking trash behind her friends back, when she’s done no such thing.
- Light, Somewhere – HELENA talks to a friend about how she doesn’t want to be an actress.
- Not True – Some High School drama for a teen girl monologue where PAM is being accused of talking trash behind her friends back, when she’s done no such thing.
- Too Much Too Soon – HENRIETTA talks to her boyfriend about how he needs to chill out more when they’re out together at parties.
- See Me – ALINA speaks to her cat Rosie after multiple rejections from drama school.
Check out additional monologues for teenage girls – thanks for choosing Monologue Blogger!