If you haven’t seen these seven comedic female monologues, give them a read as we hope they will put a smile on your face. Short comedic monologues that run between 1-2 minutes long.
7 Short Comedic Monologues for Women
- Thank You So Much – Helen is the most annoying woman ever born, however, she is completely and utterly sincere and genuine with everything she says.
- Just One Thing – Jackie talks to her girlfriend about how she can’t stand her boyfriend farting all the time.
- Actress Photoshoot – CATRINA is an overzealous photographer, to say the least, who is photographing a rising star actress. As she snaps her camera, she gives the actress direction.
- Crazy Glue – Linda calls her best friend up for help. Linda apparently crazy glued her hand to her cheek and cannot separate them. She calls her friend Alison in utter panic and emotional turmoil. What follows next is the phone call conversation.
- Razor Blades – Kelly discreetly talks to her co-worker about a painful dump she took early in the morning.
- Underwhelm – This is a dark humor monologue that explores a woman who is numb to life.
- The Girls – Dana is listening to her girlfriend’s new love interest with hidden disgust and apparent loneliness.
- Contemporary Monologues from Published Plays is another fantastic resource for actors looking for audition material and scene study practice.