Sometimes casting directors and agents want to see a monologue under 1 minute long. Our short monologues should do the trick. These monologues cut sharp and pack a good punch in a short amount of time.
- Two Shades Away – this is about trying to reach your goals.
- Frame of Mind – MITCH talks philosophy with his nephew regarding the ability of controlling one’s mind at all times.
- It’s Mine – a monologue about hustle and grind.
- False Reality – VINCI talks to his girl about trying to find the truth.
- The Bear – this is about caring too much about people.
- Small Town – this is about having the deep desire to be alone.
- One Shot – Make this monologue about anything you want it to be about for yourself.
- Hold Me – CINDY complains to her man about how he doesn’t hug her anymore when they go to sleep at night.
- Rattled His Innocence – monologue about murder.
- Fact of the Matter – DIANE complains to her brother about how he hasn’t called their ailing Mother.
- 20 Second Rant – DREW rants about how some people think they have a higher wisdom with certain topics, when in truth, they really know jack shit.
- Acting Different – CASSANDRA tells her boyfriend that she doesn’t like it when he acts like a tough guy in front of his friends.
For additional short monologues, please refer to the following links below:
Thanks for using Monologue Blogger!