11 modern one act play scripts comedy/drama for acting practice. These scripted scenes require minimal location and a small cast size of 2-5 players. The time duration runs 5-10-15 minutes in length depending on adaptation.
11 Small Cast One Act Plays
- Policy (1 woman, 1 man) an intense short piece of a young couple trying to save money by way of prostitution.
- Fear of the Fat Man (2 men) two outlaws discuss their fears at a campfire late one night. One of them has a major fear of overweight people.
- Real Again (2 women) two teenage girls are scheming to run away from their homes in order to be together.
- Basket Case (2 women) the trials and tribulations between a mother/daughter can sometimes have hilarious results.
- El Camino Del Diablo (3 men) this takes place in a desert during the 18th century between a Conquistador and bull fighter.
- Full Amount (2 men) a dark humor piece where a new live in helper is required to help feed a tube in his employer’s rectum for an enema.
- Animal Boys (1 woman, 1 man) this takes place in London and reveals a situation of how one man tries to take out a girl he likes but the girl thinks he is too much of a chump.
- Lower Your Voice (1 woman, 1 man) this revolves around the topic of the usage of steroids. One friends tries to get the other to quit.
- Welcome To My World (two women) two sisters try to sort of some of their differences at a coffee shop.
- The Duck (1 woman, 1 man) it is 19th century England and all is not what it seems for Jerald and Meredith who are becoming wearisome of their guest.
- Sweet and Dandy (1 woman, 1 man) a frustrated writer is in a cliche of not being able to write when his girlfriend suggest they go on a holiday.