17 Free Monologues for Teenagers offers a great assortment of teen comedy/drama monologues for school, auditions, workshops, videos and short films.
Topics include jealousy, courage, fanboy, sibling rivalry, affection and more.
17 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- In Your Way – Teddy unleashes a relentless tirade on how terrible his brother has treated him all his life.
- One Step Closer – Natalie not only wants to be a respected athlete from the naysayers but she also wants to prove her own self-worth.
- Go For It? – Glenn is crushing on his best friend and tries to figure out the best way to ask her out.
- Get Over It – Rina is caught in the middle between her friend and the guy she likes who happens to like Rina instead.
- So Lucky, So Cool – J.R. is a total fanboy of his friend’s older brother and he wishes he had an older brother just like it.
- Price of a Crush – Devin talks about the painful sight he saw of a schoolmate getting hit by a car.
- One Thing – Brianna talks about how guys only seem to be after one thing and she resents it.
- Recently Committed – Sole talks about the aftermath of having a good friend of hers die from drug usage.
- Why’d You Run? Doug asks an important question to his cousin for leaving him alone to fight a small group of kids by himself.
- Too Much Too Soon – Henrietta tells her boyfriend that he’s moving too fast and needs to slow his roll.
- Improve Your Wingman Skills – Bodie needs his friend to step up and be a better wingman when talking to girls.
- Not Jeremy – Saul talks about Jeremy, the kid at school that everyone seemed to bully and the tragic death he had when things went too far.
- Fog World – Sabrina is sick of seeing her brother always look like a space cadet.
- Swag – Melanie is hurt by her brother for being treated less than a sibling for not wearing cool enough swag.
- Every Which Way – Susanna straightens out her final verdict over continuing her friendship with her best friend.
- Dumber Than You Are – Sedra talks to her cousin about putting an end to her drama games.
- Under Your Spell – Hendrick thinks a spell has been put on him when it comes to his bad luck with girls.
MB’s Popular Teen Collection:
- 11 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 12 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 13 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 14 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 15 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 16 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 18 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Free Monologues for Teenagers and Kids from Plays
Thanks for using and sharing Monologue Blogger content!