These 8 Comic Scenes for 2 Actors To Play should be alot of fun for your sketch comedy needs. For drama or dark humor short play scripts.
- Shribble (1 woman, 1 man) In this short comic scene, VALERIE and FRANK discuss how their switch to going vegan has been working out.
- Devil In Man’s Eye (1 woman, 1 man) MARV stares out of a living room window, watching a young teenage boy take swing after swing with a baseball bat. PATTY enters carrying a tin can.
- Less Soap, More Blood (1 woman, 1 man) a scene between an actress and her agent.
- Upon My Return (2 men) a short comedy sketch based on old nobility in England, hundreds of years ago that raises the question, What if there was a Burger King?
- Harold’s Ear (1 woman, 1 man) REBECCA helps her UNCLE HAROLD get a piece of cotton out from inside his ear.
- Basket Case (2 women) MA has bad news to tell her teenage daughter.
- Launch Date (2 men) Mr. Tandum is a multi-millionaire who calls in his butler Bennett to discuss the concept of building a rocket, in order to blast himself into outer-space.
- Tea Time (1 woman, 1 man) The idea is to have a woman talking from the 20th century and a man talking in modern times.