18 Free Monologues for Teenagers is a modern day collection of monologue pieces for teens for use for drama/comedy agent auditions, videos or drama class.
Topics include honesty, religion, normality, work, dating, crushes and more.
18 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Agree To Disagree – Harpa tells her friend that she prefers her to be more honest about things rather than pretending to act like someone she’s not.
- The Quicker I’m Done, The Faster I Run – Sid talks to his Guidance Counselor to tell her that he only wishes to graduate from school for his family.
- Parking Lot – Cindy is upset that she hasn’t been asked to go to the prom.
- Old Enough To Work – Martin wishes there was more food in the refrigerator and after complaining to his mom he realizes that he should get a job to help out.
- Mind Trick – this monologue is about having strange thoughts and not knowing what normal is exactly.
- Force of Reason – Franz talks about whether or not he believes in God.
- Painting Mona Lisa – Tracy tries to lift her friends spirits by telling her that she is prettier than she realizes.
- A Normal Level of Playing Music – Nicki goes off on his brother about playing his music too loud all the time.
- Roadmap Leading To Nowhere – Becka and her boyfriend are lost while driving and can only use a traditional ma since they have no cellular service.
- I Thought We Were Best Friends – Lena wants to understand why her best friend turned her back on her and became a traitor.
- Against The Negativity – Jesse has befriended a co-worker and she opens up talking about how it’s her dream to make it out of her neighborhood.
- Telling Secrets – Sarah feels betrayed by her friend for telling the guy she likes the truth of how she feels.
- Spring Fling – Kyra lands a blow on good ole Jake when she tells him she wants to place him in the friend zone.
- Not Making It Anymore – Jack has been in a three year relationship with his girlfriend and he thinks it may be time for them to split.
- We Will Cross That Bridge When We Come To It – Andy like the girl he’s been seeing regularly but when she talks about a more serious commitment he realizes he’s not ready for it.
- So Cute! – a short monologue about first crushes.
- Lick My Wounds – Crystal isn’t feeling the love from her man and in this monologues she thinks it may be time to give him his walking papers.
- How Noah Got His Fat Lip – Noah tells his mother that he got punched by his friend for releasing a bird from a garbage lid.
Find thousands of great monologues absolutely free.