17 Badass Female Characters that are sure to get your blood pumping. These women stand for something, have a strong point to make and just keep it real.
17 Badass Female Characters
- The Bear – Tiffany has a huge heart and because of it she pays the price emotionally.
- Smile Pretty, Alice – a monologue about having your neighbor get in your ‘business’.
- Spirit Forward – this monologue explores encouragement for a loved one’s desires.
- Nothing Is Ever Lost
- Going, Going, Gone – a Mother is reaching her breaking point with her family and is seriously considering leaving.
- Stand Up – a friend tries to stop another friend from committing suicide.
- Protective Shield – this monologue talks about self-worth and angels.
- Nelly’s Dream – a Mother shares her dreams and hope with her son while they struggle financially to survive.
- Sly Statements – this monologues explores how some people like to give indirect insults rather than be blunt.
- Beautiful Day – a woman who just wants to feel pretty.
- Breaking Through – a Mother coming to grips with her genius son and their communication.
- Walk Me To The Door – a daughter faces the final end to a Mother she never felt loved her.
- Stars and Comets – roommate rivalry at its finest.
- Spring Fling – just a summer thing, nothing more.
- Words That Were Spoken – this piece talks about betrayal and honesty in friendship.
- Contents Flammable – a powerful monologue revolving around guilt and pain for disfiguring your daughter by mistake.
- The Real Thing – is real love only a dream?