20 Comedic Monologues for All Ages is a great collection of funny pieces that you can rock for free at your next audition, video project or monologue class.
20 Comedic Monologues for All Ages
- Fungus Among Us – Alexa is grossed out by her roommate for being such a slob and living in nasty apartment conditions.
- Some Time Today – Jack can’t take waiting in lines, especially when the person in front of him is taking an abnormal extra extra extra long time to pay for their goods.
- Nervous Nostrils – Delaine has just been approached by a guy who has the longest hair nostrils she’s ever bared witness to.
- The Crop Duster – Bookstore. Fart. Dust. Spit. Lights. Karma. Amen.
- How Was Your Day Darling Face? – Beverly had an eventful day with her husband’s truck to say the least, not to mention the flickering light in the kitchen and wild bear that attacked her.
- An Alien Keeps Stealing My Beer – Noel can’t stand the little alien that keeps stealing his beloved beer and he sets out a plan to catch the culprit.
- Gangster Grandma – a short comedic monologue where a gangster Grandmother talks to her Grandson about whacking someone she goes to bingo with.
- The Last M&M Samurai – Dan represents his philosophy of how he always lets the last m&m free from his bag.
- Crappy Pants – Elise has gone on the worst first date of her life and she tells her best friend Anna all about the horror she experienced.
- Protein – we all need it, some of us choose a different path to get some.
- A World of Unlimited Dreams– this monologue explores what it’s like to experience boredom on such a painful level that it’s actually hilarious.
- Landed On Your Doorstep – this guy is special…he loves drinking until he can’t see and he loves to NOT pay rent. Plus he sleeps all damn day long.
- Rosy, Peachy, Apple Eating Life – here’s a monologue about what it’s like to envy somebody’s amazing parent relationship.
- Can I Use Your Toilet? – this dude it about to pop if he doesn’t make it to bathroom heaven soon.
- Wife Tells Husband To Stop Eating Loving Food – Dorothea is hard core jealous over the hired help’s amazing home cooked dinners.
- Higher Level – this fella has got to step up his game, maybe read a book or two or three before stepping up to smart women way out of his league.
- Wing Girl – Janet is desperate for action and is trying to avoid bringing herself to an all time low and doing something she regrets.
- Something On The Stove? – the pure whiff of ass at its finest.
- A Smile Per Day Keeps A Wrinkle Away – Cleopatra runs the poolside and whoever she encounters it is clear that she is older, wiser and must be heard, especially when it comes to wrinkle protection.
- An Entire Tube of Toothpaste – this man cannot take another day of suffering through the most gag hitting breath in the history of mankind.
Find thousands of great monologues absolutely free.