5-10 minute 3 person play scripts for actors, filmmakers or video makers in need of scripted content at no cost for non-commercial projects.
If you are new here, Monologue Blogger provides thousands of free monologues/scripts to help creatives work on their craft and develop work for themselves.
3 Person Play Scripts for Actors
- Even This – a young boy tries to convince his mother to borrow money from someone she doesn’t truly trust. All in the name of saving their home from being foreclosed.
- Peak Heat Hour – a father shows up to see his daughter but he receives more than he could have ever imagined when he talks to her.
- Cover Story – an editor for a major newspaper has his own private investigation into the marital affairs of his wife.
- Two or Three Days – it’s time to kick out the person living with you who has overstayed their welcome.
- Bad Talk – two friends encounter the local crazy only to discover that it’s a relative.
- Bits and Pieces – two women hit up an upscale party bored out of their minds until a man enters the atmosphere.
- El Camino del Diablo – a conquistador seeks out a brilliant bull fighter.
- Blue Rock – a look into the lives of welfare kids living in the slums and the innocent dreams they possess.
- One Red Cent – a mother and father fight over alimony.
- Patsy Fumbles – a Grandfather is fed up with all the food his Grandson has been devouring, including his beloved and most prized possession, his oatmeal cookies.
- Road Trip Going North To Nowhere – a man who wronged a hit man and now must face the consequences, but from a final goodbye phone call, his crazy wife unintentionally changes plans.
- King of the Yawn – a long time worker is on his final day of work for retirement but his true feelings come out toward his coworkers.
- Mr. Tandum – a man confronts his sister about poisoning the mind of the woman he loves dearly.
- End Point – a young woman tell sheer boyfriend that its over, all the while her father sits drinking his beer for the entertainment of it.
- Cave of Da Vinci – two thieves enter the home of a gangster who isn’t to happy about their sudden appearance.
- Nitty Gritty – settling scores in the world of 20th century gangs.
- The Duck – having a friend stay over your house is nice to do but when they begin to show signs of insanity, things can get out of hand.
- Man With Gun – two idiots attempt a diner robbery.
- Eat Berries and Drink Whiskey – an unhappy journalist must cover a story of the oldest living person on Earth.
- Guy Code – coworkers and the games we play to rank up the corporate ladder.
- Walter’s Study – a son tries his best to be open and honest with his father.
Find original new scripts and short scenes.