8 Intense Female Dramatic Monologues may be used for acting practice, auditions, demo reel, video content or acting classes.
Topics include feeling beautiful, integrity, vulnerability, encouragement and more.
8 Intense Female Dramatic Monologues
- Beautiful Day – this monologue is about feeling beautiful on the inside more so than on the outside.
- Two Shades Away – this monologue is about how sometimes you can chase something but still feel that it always seems to exceed your grasp.
- Sly Statements – this monologue is about sticking up for your own integrity and self-respect.
- Lick My Wounds – this monologue is about how it sometimes may be better to cut ties than go through a never ending source of hurt.
- Contents Flammable – this monologue covers a painful incident to a child during the care of her mother.
- Protective Shield – this monologue is about how we can sometimes feel that we are not vulnerable enough to have deeper relationships.
- Where’d She Go? – this monologue is about losing your child at a department store.
- Spirit Forward – this monologue is about helping the people we care about pursue their ambitions.