Here are 11 Dark Female Dramatic Monologues for auditions, demo reel, creative video projects or monologue classroom study.
11 Dark Female Dramatic Monologues
- Two Shades Away -at some point this person had shifted her life in a different direction and hasn’t felt the same since.
- Sly Statements – she doesn’t want her boyfriend caring less about being kind to her.
- Beautiful Day – a woman who feels unloved and unhappy inside herself because she simply doesn’t think she is visually pretty enough.
- Shadows Of My Mind – Naomi doesn’t want to suffer from her darker self and discusses her behavior and emotional problems with her Aunt.
- Addicted – the magnetic pull from human attraction.
- Dark Projections – Marlon talks about how he oftentimes fights within himself to think better of people.
- No Comparison – Cordelia is a pretty woman who always attracts men but her issue is due to the fact that she is only attracted to women instead.
- Form Of Clarity – Audrey tries to make up with her boyfriend after yet another painful and disastrous altercation in their relationship.
- Twinge – Janice has been with another man and in this monologue she holds back no punches telling her boyfriend about it.
- Lick My Wounds – Crystal feels it’s time to break up with her boyfriend and in this monologue she feels him out on it.
- Walk Me To The Door – Samantha’s mother is dying and before she walks in for her final goodbye she shares a brief monologue.