10 Free Teen Audition Monologues offers short monologues for teens to be used for auditions, scene study, YouTube videos, workshops and acting projects.
10 Free Teen Audition Monologues
- Starting Fires – JAN tells her sister that she needs to learn to maintain self-control when she gets annoyed over things.
- You Will Look Pretty Amazing – CARA approaches a girl she randomly ever talks to about helping her apply some makeup in order to highlight her natural features.
- I Thought We Were Best Friends – LENA confronts her so called ‘best friend’ about the change in her behavior.
- Mind Travel Journeys – MASON talks to his Grandfather about how he copes with not being happy at school, with family and in town.
- One Hundred Percent Sure – JABEZ talks to his cousin about whether or not God really exists and how he feels about it all.
- Straight A Student – PAIGE talks to her nextdoor neighbor Sally, who is a couple years older than her and extremely popular.
- Bad Influence – ARNA is off to college but before she leaves the house, she has a final word with her mother.
- I Don’t Want To Go Out With You – SANDY let’s a high school friend know that she doesn’t want to go out with him.
- Before It gets Dark Out – SANDRA complains to her friend about how unorganized she is during their trip with friends overseas.
- Stop Wearing My Merch – DWIGHT tells another high schooler that he needs to stop imitating his style.
- 52 Effective Short Monologues for Teens and Kids is another section of the site filled with more young actor monologues.