16 free comedy monologues for actors is a good mix of male/female comedic pieces for your next audition, class, actor demo reel. From Teens to Adults.
16 Free Comedy Monologues for Actors
- A Smile Per Day Keeps A Wrinkle Away – a woman’s philosophy on smiling one time per day.
- Little Critters – ever get something caught in your eye?
- Thank You So Much – Helen does not know how to turn off her ‘thank you’ appreciation.
- Don’t Look At Me – a character monologue of a high powered fashion designer.
- Snot Rags – Elaine complains to her cousin for leaving snot tissues all around their apartment.
- Just For Laughs – a team of mothers share highlights of playing jokes on their children.
- Crazy Glue – Linda accidentally glues her hand to her cheek. Ouch!
- Never Been Kissed – Kerry has never kissed a guy and in this monologue she talks about it.
- An Entire Tube of Toothpaste – Rizzo has been getting consistently hit with his co-workers horrid breath.
- Sack and Crack – here’s why most men never wax.
- A Performance of Eating Food – Mel gets grossed out by seeing his friend eat his food.
- Pride Comes Before A Fall – Marty does a moving favor for a woman he likes but pays a terrible price.
- Gone, Gone Burdie – a salesman from an infomercial with a new invention.
- Side Effects – a monologue about the ultimate wonder drug that cures everything.
- Crop Duster – anyone ever fart in your mouth?
- Medium – a man who just won’t accept that he isn’t as tall as he wishes to be.
Find thousands of great monologues absolutely free.