13 Free Monologues for Teenagers is a collection of short teen monologues for High School auditions, industry castings, video uploads and acting reels.
Topics include fighting, rap, robotics, drinking, vaping, self-discovery and identity crises and more.
13 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Fired Up – Bryan is angry at his friend for talking trash behind his back.
- Starting Fires – Jan tells her sister that she needs to chill out and stop acting irrational and emotional over small situations.
- Out In The Open – an older man tries coming on to Desi and she let’s out her intelligent and vicious side.
- Practice Test – Gene complains to his mother to get off his back because he’s already studied for his exam.
- Look Me In The Eye – Lena has been feeling some cold shade coming from her boyfriend these past few weeks and confronts him about it.
- Runaway – Tina isn’t happy and this monologues explores her issues and what she’s doing about it to get on track in her life.
- Mad Mike – a young rapper dreams of the big time and while he practices in front of the mirror his mother calls him for din din.
- Cider, Baby – an unhealthy obsession with drinking too much apple cider.
- Show Me How Much You Love Me – Lorella talks to her boyfriend over the fact that they don’t spend enough quality time with one another.
- Robotics – Nick is struggling with figuring out who he is and what he wishes to do with his life.
- Bad Look – Emily cares about her friend but the only problem is that she tends to embarrass her in public due to her obnoxious laugh.
- Gym Class Fight – Eliot explains to his principle why he got into a physical fight during gym class.
- Vaper Addict – Jesse wants her boyfriend to quit his obsession with vaping.
MB’s Popular Teen Collection:
- 11 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 12 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 14 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 15 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 16 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 17 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 18 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Free Monologues for Teenagers and Kids from Plays
Thanks for using Monologue Blogger! Please share our resource with your friends if you like what we offer. Much appreciated!