16 Free Monologues for Teenagers are for young actors searching for audition material, competitions/contests, High School Drama Class or digital video.
Topics include first love, suicide, heartbreak, respect, integrity, foodies, privacy, career and more.
16 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Faces I Know – Pete talks to his horse Freedom while out having a walk in a field.
- Detention – Catherine goes into a monologue about a boy she knew that committed suicide from her High School.
- Chasing Jeremy – Kimberly talks to her Aunt about a boy she likes at school.
- Baby Whale – Catalina is deeply her about not seeming to fit in with a group of friends and she tries to cover up her emotions when speaking to her Grandmother.
- Real Dad – Ashley talks to her father one on one about his drinking problem.
- What’s Your Deal? – Ron occasionally feels left out with his good friend Cher whenever hey hang out in groups.
- Sponge – Kildra has only been dating her new boyfriend for one week and already feel smothered.
- Please Don’t Send Me – Military school is around the corner if Henry doesn’t start acting accordingly.
- Nothing Is Ever Lost – Sarah gives her sister encouragement even after the fact that they’ve both just had a terrible argument.
- Better Light – Catherine stands up for herself because she doesn’t like the choice of words her boyfriend uses with her at times.
- Girl I Want – Clarence gives his cousin advice on his girl trouble.
- Anything Sweet Stays – Carolina has weight issues and does all that she can to the best of her ability to stay fit based on what she eats.
- Space – Tobey is growing up fast and demands more privacy from his mother.
- Ask Her Out – Daniel likes his best friend’s sister and in this monologue he talks to him about asking her out.
- Corner Store – Jasmine talks to her best friend about her partying too hard, too often.
- Over and Over Again – Conor isn’t exactly sure what career path he wishes to follow within his life and talks to his Uncle about it.
MB’s Popular Teen Collection:
- 11 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 12 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 13 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 14 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 15 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 17 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- 18 Free Monologues for Teenagers
- Free Monologues for Teenagers and Kids from Plays
Thanks for visiting and using Monologue Blogger. If you enjoy our content, share us up with your friends.