Here’s 17 Powerful Dramatic Monologues for Women that touch on friendship, love, trust, honesty, individuality, acceptance and more.
17 Powerful Dramatic Monologues for Women
- Comfort Food – Emily talks about how she wishes she can be seen for who she is as a person, rather than what people imagine her being like.
- Tell Me Now – Lena has been doing her best to cope with her partner’s illness.
- Treat Me Nice – Corinne takes care of her mother but has a rocky relationship with her, despite a deeper need to be close.
- Know What You Are Worth – Janet wishes to help steer her sister in a more positive life path.
- The Signing – Eliza is stressing over signing a prenuptial agreement before marriage.
- Dead Weight – Tia makes a last effort on giving Cris much needed guidance on changing his life…but is it already too late?
- True Calling – Charla talks to her close friend about not giving up on her dreams.
- Behind The Eight Ball – Helena shares with her friend the difficult challenges she faces being on her own.
- Second Look – Cher hasn’t felt as attractive to men as she used to and in this monologue piece, she opens up about it to her closest friend.
- Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due – Tina runs into an opponent during a workout routine.
- Reset Button – Lana gets inside her best friend Jill’s life to help her rediscover who she is to herself.
- Is That Too Much To Ask? – Roylla talks to her boyfriend about not feeling fulfilled within their relationship.
- Cathy, I Need To Talk To You – Andrea stands up to her roommate over how inconsiderate she’s being.
- Finally Accepted – DeAnne talks about her struggle as a poet and trying to find acceptance within her creative self.
- Since Childhood – Zoe can no longer handle being friends with her best friend Ricky because she realizes she’s in love with him and he’s dating someone else.
- A Thousand and One Excuses – Rosaria tells her boyfriend that she finally feels ready to be in love with him for the first time.
- Finding The Inner Strength To Love – Awiti is caught in a web over having enough will power and energy to actually love someone fully….or is it something more that’s holding her back?